Strengthen your marriage and reconnect with God with this simple guided system…
Teri Reeves has been married for ten years and after having four kids, she understands how marriage can feel like a rollercoaster, with ups and downs. In this focused and impactful devotional, she’s sharing practical tips rooted in Biblical principles to help you and your partner build a Christ-centered marriage with better communication and a stronger connection.
By setting aside just one hour each week to work through each topic, you can ensure real progress as you make the conscious decision to dedicate time and energy to connect meaningfully with your spouse, God, and your family.
Whether adjusting to life as newlyweds or refocusing on a growing family, this insightful Christian devotional will provide guidance and valuable inspiration at any stage of marriage.
Christian Marriage Devotional for Couples Includes:
● 52 weekly devotions that provide spiritual insights and practical applications to use in your day-to-day life
● Unique scripture selections for topics such as handling conflict, discussing finances, and accepting help from one another
● The secret to maintaining physical intimacy—and how you can incorporate it naturally into your routine
● Thought-provoking discussion questions to help you assess your relationship with God and your family as you progress through the year
● Weekly prayers designed to keep you and your spouse actively engaged in your spiritual practices
● Simple, practical action steps that will guide you on your journey to rediscovering love and joy in your marriage while raising your children with the Word of God
And much more.
No matter what season of life you and your partner find yourselves in, it’s never too early or too late to experience more love and fulfillment in your relationship.
| || |