Beyond Classwork – How to prepare for a successful adult life to achieve your dreams and live life how you want to.
How prepared are you to leave the nest and start living on your own – away from your parents’ shadows?
Are you about to be of age but feel inadequate to move out and run a household on your own?
Would you like to understand the 8th wonder of the world – adulthood and everything in between?
Adulthood comes with its share of joys and challenges, and age doesn’t always mean that you are ready to live independently.
Known as the advent of adulthood, teenage years mark a period where you need to make crucial decisions that will set the pace for your future.
It’s the best time to gather all the bricks and building materials you need to transition into adulthood.
Life skills form the foundation of the future you’ve always dreamed of and admired.
While learning and developing these skills is a continuous process that never ends, the bulk of it occurs during your teen years.
This guide is designed to help equip teenagers with the tools they need to maximize their potential and enjoy a fulfilling life.
- In Essential Life Skills For Teens, you’ll discover:
- Life hacks to help you think more critically and reason your way out of difficult situations
- How to become financially savvy by learning how to manage, budget, save, and spend money wisely
- Goal-setting strategies that ensure you set practical goals and steps to achieve them
- The bittersweet side of social media – how to leverage technology for your own good, stay safe, and avoid losing yourself in the likes and dislikes
- How to solve problems like a pro and avoid getting stuck on a challenge for longer than you should
- Executive functioning skills you need to make every minute of your day count towards your life’s dreams
- 20+ innovative ways to make money as a teen using readily available resources no matter where you live
- And so much more!
There are many essential survival skills you need for successful adulting that aren’t included in the syllabus at school – yet you’ll find them right inside.
As you get older and take on more responsibilities, you’ll be equipped to do many of the adult tasks your parents seem to breeze through daily.
Filled with practical insights, easy-to-follow tips, and thoughtful guidance, this handbook will empower you to make good choices – both now and in the future.
| || |