Put Your First Line to Work:
We want the first line of your book. Only the first line. You worked hard on your first line. You may have gotten slack by chapter two, but for that first line, you were focused. Let’s put that hard work to good use.
We’ll show your first line in a box on the front page. No cover, no title. The only way to find out what book the line is from – is to click the Read Sample button.
So the reader, curiosity aroused by your opening, clicks the button. A new window opens, your cover is briefly displayed, and then the first page comes up. The readers spots the line she just read, and reads the second line. If you’ve done your job well, she may read further.
In one click we have the reader engaged with your sample – and one click away from the Buy Now button on Amazon.
- The first line of your book, no more, no less.
- If your first line is only a one-word sentence, then that's what you may use.
- We suggest using colors that match or compliment your cover.
- This works best if your sample opens to the page with the first line.
- We also display these ads in various places around the site, chosen randomly.