Discover how to easily integrate your new puppy into the family with these child-friendly fun and easy training tips.
While owning a dog can seem like an additional chore for you, it can be the start of a magical and lifelong bond between your child and their dog.
Having a puppy they love is like having a best friend that loves them unconditionally and supports them no matter what.
It’s also the perfect opportunity to teach your kid some important lessons in responsibility.
By taking care of a pet, your child will learn how to feed and care for someone else, improving their self-esteem as well as developing their compassion for others.
So how do you prepare your child to be responsible for their new best friend?
One of the first things to do is to teach them how to train their puppy.
Dog training for kids will not only teach your child how to manage their new pet, but it will also strengthen the bond between kid and pup.
Puppy training goes beyond teaching tricks to your dog. It involves building trust and nurturing a relationship, as well as enforcing proper behavior.
With this puppy training book for kids, your child will learn how to train your dog and take care of their needs, right from the moment the new puppy arrives.
In How to Train Your Puppy for Kids, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
● How to pick out the perfect puppy that matches your kid’s personality and preferences
● Fun and exciting games to get your child and their dog to exercise and boost their health
● Basic dog commands with detailed step-by-step instructions — simple enough for both kids and dogs to follow
● How to care for your puppy — from puppy proofing your home to feeding them the right food
● 8 clever tricks to teach your puppy, that will impress friends and family — and build up your child’s confidence
● Straightforward strategies to encourage obedience in your puppy
● Helpful dog training tips that will help your child understand their pup and prevent bad behaviors
● The one skill your child should never skip while dog training — if you want to make your family’s life easier
● Bonus gift: The 5 Step Challenge to Roll Over guide, plus a useful checklist of all the essentials you’ll need to get before your puppy arrives
And much more.
| || |