The Globe & Mail‘s #1 Business Book of the Year!
“ALL IN, ALL THE TIME”
Low performance and high turnover is not the result of lazy, apathetic workers. It’s not about decreasing budgets. And it’s not about a terrible economy.
It’s about leadership that doesn’t engage employees.
In Nine Minutes on Monday, leadership guru James Robbins argues that employee engagement comes down to one thing: a constant dedication to meeting the universal needs that drive performance excellence. In today’s chaotic, high-stakes business environment, it is easy to get distracted from leadership responsibilities by focusing on tasks at hand instead of on strategy. But when you neglect to keep your leadership priorities in front of you, everyone suffers–your staff, your organization and, in the end, you.
Whether you lead a small team or an entire organization, you’ll discover the nine keys to raising productivity, boosting morale, and increasing employee engagement. Nine Minutes on Monday combines proven engagement drivers and principles of human motivation into a simple system of execution that will show immediate results. Inside you’ll find:
- The “9 Minute” template for maintaining focus on your leadership priorities–no matter how busy you are
- Three key questions that will help you connect purpose to paycheck for your staff
- A four-step formula for addressing subpar performance and driving complacency from the workplace
- A simple coaching model for fast-track staff development
- Four reward/recognition tools that will leave your employees feeling valued and motivated
- The one simple activity that will forge deep bonds of trust between you and your employees
- Three key ingredients that will immediately increase the motivation level of any employee
Being a great leader is never easy, but Robbins breaks it all down into essential components to reveal its fundamental simplicity. Nine Minutes on Monday is your road map to igniting purpose, passion, and engagement among your team members. Master and apply the tools and techniques inside, and your employees will be motivated, inspired, and equipped to bring their best to work each and every day.
| || |