With this comprehensive wilderness food guide, you can guarantee your survival and eat well in the wild
The simple fact of life is — everyone has to eat.
But what happens if you get lost in the wilderness without supplies to help you survive…
Or a natural disaster suddenly cuts you off from modern conveniences and help services…
What if a camping, hiking, or a weekend outdoor trip ends up in an emergency where you have to fend for yourself in the great outdoors…
The truth is, you only have a limited amount of time before you become just another statistic.
Without protein from food, energy levels will quickly plummet.
Without vitamins, the immune system weakens and wounds heal slower.
And without water, you can only last 3 days.
Luckily, living off the land is a technique that has been successfully practiced for centuries.
Nature already has everything you need to survive.
You just need to know where to look for food, how to identify what will save you and what will kill you, and how to gather it at no risk to your safety.
Nature’s larder is abundant in all kinds of nourishing treats.
But there are also a number of look-alike poisonous species you need to know about.
Having the skill to identify the treacherous twins could mean the difference between life and death in a survival situation.
Being able to light a fire without a match will not only keep you warm, but it will also help you to disinfect, cook, and enjoy the food you gather.
And knowing how to purify water for cooking and drinking purposes will keep you healthy and strong, for as long as your survival situation lasts.
In Practical Survival Skills, you will discover:
● A portable guide with essential information on how to discover the abundance that nature’s larder has to offer
● How to perform the universal edibility test — discover the poisonous species before it’s too late
● The basic foraging and bushcraft skills for every survivalist, hiker, and outdoor enthusiast out there
● The easy plant identification technique — discover edible plant families and know what NOT to forage
● How to make your own tools and utensils, traps and weapons, and cooking equipment absolutely from scratch
● Everything you need to know to find, gather, and purify water that’s drinkable if you get lost in the wilderness for a long time
● A comprehensive survival foods index with plants, berries, roots, herbs, and protein sources you can find anywhere around the world
And much more.
Even if you have no prior knowledge of plants, berries, or herbs, with this guide, you will be able to identify a variety of different species with ease.
You will know how to find water, even in the most unthinkable places like the desert or in the ground… and know what not to use as a water alternative.
You will also uncover a variety of food sources that will guarantee your survival if no help is on the way.
When you prepare today, you invest in a safer tomorrow.
If you can’t wait to see what edible goods nature has in store for you, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
| || |