$19.95, via PayPal.
To increase awareness of a product an ad campaign needs to reach effective frequency during the purchase cycle. For avid readers like ours, the purchase cycle is a week or two, but what's effective frequency? There's some debate, but the consensus is a minimum of seven exposures.
How can authors reach effective frequency with their advertising? One option is to stack promotions across several sites, which can be expensive. Another is to purchase an ad space for an extended period of time. But an ad that sits in one spot and never changes soon gets filtered out of the reader's mind.
We've been tracking the path readers take on our site, and tested various ad placements. From these tests, we found the most effective spots to show your book to our audience. 7 positions, a different one each day. Your ad moves around our pages to prevent ad blindness and give your book the widest possible exposure. But your ad doesn't just move - it also changes, to take advantage of the page.
- Multiple impressions to a high-quality audience.
- Your cover and description will be included in our newsletter.
- Your book page can include YouTube video and links to Amazon, B&N, Apple, and Kobo.
- You're eligible for the Trending displays.
- We will keep your book as part of our permanent collection. We may remove non-performing titles after one year.
- Your book will be added to our AI System (Tooby the Book-Bot), for display in "You May Also Like," "Keyword," and various other features.