You can stockpile all the rice you like… but do you know how you’re going to cook it if you’re without power for months on end?
If the power grid fails, it’s not just your lights that go out. It’s your water supply. It’s your heating and cooling system. It’s all your usual ways of cooking food or doing the laundry.
Without the grid, life as we know it changes in an instant.
Are you prepared for that?
In Prepare Your Home for a Sudden Grid-Down Situation, you’ll discover:
● The most likely causes of a grid-down situation — and how they’ll affect your family
● Easy immediate short-term solutions to see you through the first few days of disaster
● Grid-down cooking options (you’ll be amazed by how many ways there are to feed your family a delicious hot meal without your cooker)
● A full range of emergency backup solutions you can fall back on if you’re currently totally reliant on the grid
● What to do when cash means nothing — think outside the box to make sure your family thrives
● The ultimate guide to making sure your family has access to clean, safe water (no matter what’s going on outside)
● Exactly what you can do to stay healthy and well when the toilet won’t flush, the washing machine’s useless, and a long hot bath is out of the question
● Everything you need to know about communicating with the outside world in a grid-down emergency
● A clear breakdown of your off-grid power options — so you can plan now for any unexpected event
● Easy DIY projects you can work through right now to sharpen your skills and prepare for the worst
And much more.
If you thought your stash of canned beans and laundry supplies was enough to see you through an emergency, think again. It’s a great start… but have you thought about how you’re going to cook those beans? Do you know how you’re going to wash your clothes?
Being prepared is about more than stocking up. It’s about thinking outside the box and learning essential survival skills.
But don’t worry: These skills are accessible to anyone… and you’re about to discover them.
| || |