Finally discover the secrets to fitness that will transform your body and mind, even if you’ve never worked out a day in your life…
How do you feel when you look in the mirror?
Are you trapped in a body that leaves you unhappy and disappointed with what you see?
With the NIH estimating that more than 1 in 3 adults are overweight, you’re not alone.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Maybe you’ve resigned yourself to the thought that this is what life will be from now on. Society tells you that midlife is the time when you start to slow down and lose your physical potential, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.
The truth is, you have the power to change.
According to researchers at the U.S. National Cancer Institute, it’s never too late to start reaping the rewards of physical activity — regardless of your age.
While it isn’t possible to reverse aging entirely, taking the right approach to your health can have you looking and feeling younger than ever before.
You might have heard the phrase, “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks,” but that limiting mentality won’t get you anywhere in life.
Instead, recognize your own abilities as you discover the secrets to healthful living.
In Total Fitness After 40, you will discover:
● The research-based approach to fitness that has been identified as the most effective anti-aging exercise strategy
● Strategies for overcoming negative self-talk — and how reprogramming your mind will optimize your physical and emotional health
● How to learn to love exercise and embrace your new fitness regimen with excitement rather than dread
● An exercise database with simple, easy to follow instructions and a bonus full weekly fitness plan
● How you can increase your strength level by up to 40% in just 12 months without any prior experience with resistance exercise
● What the FITT principle is and how you can use it to create the ideal workout program for your specific fitness goals and abilities
● Everything you need to know about nutrition, from building a balanced meal plan to calculating your exact caloric needs without using complicated math
● The key to setting yourself up for success with goals that are measurable and realistic — and the crucial phrasing that will make all the difference
And much more.
If you’ve been waiting for a sign that it’s time to change your ways and stop making excuses, this is it. You don’t need time-consuming exercise classes or expensive personal trainers — all you need is the right perspective and understanding.
Your mentality and motivation are incredibly powerful tools when wielded correctly, and you can kickstart your fitness journey starting today.
| || |