Parenting is hard. Period.
Parenting a HFA child can be twice as challenging. Take it from a Mom that knows and has stood in your shoes. Dealing with tantrums, meltdowns, self-regulation, and social/emotional barriers are all part and partial of your life now…and you don’t want to be the parent that is unprepared.
In this book you will discover:
- The single most powerful tool to help understand your child better in under 5 minutes.
- The most commonly made mistakes parents with a new HFA diagnosis make, which even the professionals make!
- How to overcome the battles with boundary setting in 3 simple steps.
- 5 things you can do right now to improve your home environment.
- Black and white information to help you choose the right school so your child feels at home while learning.
- Why you need to use your child’s interests to your advantage.
- How to rapidly transform your bedtime routine to get your child to sleep.
- The most honest advice to help you through your everyday life.
And so much more…
| || |