Discover how to turn driving into an adventure — and keep the kids entertained the whole time.
There’s a reason why 68% of families have taken a road trip.
Everyone loves a vacation… but the beauty of making that vacation into a road trip is that the fun starts as soon as you get in the car. It’s as much about the journey as it is about the destination — and if you’ve got kids, those drives will be remembered for a lifetime.
If you’ve always fancied the idea of The Great American Road Trip (no matter where you live), but you’re worried about the endless cries of, “Are we there yet?” or frantically searching for bathrooms and emergency pit stops, you’ll be pleased to know that a road trip with children is not only possible — it’s fun too.
Of course, a successful road trip means a little more than buckling up and setting off for your final destination. It needs a little more planning and pizazz than your regular drive to the grocery store.
And that’s where a comprehensive family road tripping guide comes in: you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to plan an exciting, memorable, and entertaining trip for the whole family — no matter what ages your kids are.
In the Family Road Trip Planning Guide, you’ll find the ultimate guide to the road trip of a lifetime. You’ll discover:
● How to pick the perfect destination for the whole family (and why the singular word ‘destination’ is actually a red herring)
● How to make sure the route you choose is at least as exciting as the end-point
● Handy road trip adaptations to suit every scenario (including a global pandemic)
● Road trip packing 101: how to make sure everyone has everything (and it all fits in the car comfortably)
● A toolkit for keeping even the fussiest of kids entertained for the whole ride
● The weird and wonderful roadside attractions you can include on your trip — and how to plan them into your route
● The 1 surprising thing you can pack to give your kids purpose (and buy yourself a moment of quiet time at the end of the day)
● Special advice for dog owners: how to make Fido your road trip sidekick
● Everything you need to know about car safety and maintenance to make sure you have peace of mind the whole way
● The benefits of having two qualified drivers — and how you can use them for road trip gains
● Budgeting tips and tricks so you can make sure your road trip really happens
And much more.
If you’ve ever thought you’d have to put that dream road trip on hold until your kids are older, think again.
A road trip is the perfect experience for family bonding — and with a little careful planning and a whole lot of anticipation, you can take your family on an adventure that will give them a lifetime’s worth of memories.