This book makes up part of a series of books to help preschool toddlers read by systematically exposing them to the set of preschool Dolch Sight Words
This series of Learn To Read with Sight Words books is aimed at teaching emerging readers how to read by repetitive exposure to the most frequent words found in the English language, otherwise known as sight words.
This series of learn to read books will be targeted to the group of sight words tagged as preschool dolch sight words and consist of the following:
a, and, away, not, one, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, in, it, is, jump, little, run, said, see, the, three, to two, up, we, were, yellow, you.
This book reviews the sight words learned from the previous 5 books of the series “in, is, it, the, not”
This is a revision book of the past five sight words taught from the previous five book in the series.
Using the knowledge of the sight words acquired from the previous five lessons, the child will be required to read a short story on their own containing most of the words taught from the previous five lessons.
This will help to establish the recognition and use of the words in reading text for the early reader.
This Book makes extensive use of fun activities to keep the child engaged as they learn to read.
There are two parts to this sight word reading book.
•Sight Words Recap: A short review of the five previously taught sight words in the series
•Sight Word Story: A short colorful story filled with sight words from the five previously taught sight words in the series
Full of colors to excite toddler senses and keep them involved and engaged with the book
Kids will find the book interesting as there are no shortage of colors and fun activities in all the pages of this book!
– It is a very entertaining short interactive activity book for kids aged 3-5 and above designed to keep their ever wandering attention span.
– Features lots of Touching activities to engage the child as they learn the new word s
– A great learning tool to teach children to read early by learning to read the sight words
– A very colorful and entertaining beginner reader book for kids in preschool and kindergarten
– A very educative early reader book for level 1 readers which teaches sight words for preschoolers and beginning readers
– One of the most effective and entertaining learning to read books for kindergarten kids you will find!
Get this book on your Kindle Device and have fun with the kids (Free for Kindle Unlimited Users)