This book makes up part of a series of books to help preschool toddlers read by systematically exposing them to the set of preschool Dolch Sight Words
This series of Learn To Read with Sight Words books is aimed at teaching emerging readers how to read by repetitive exposure to the most frequent words found in the English language, otherwise known as sight words.
This series of learning to read books will be targeted to the group of sight words tagged as preschool Dolch sight words and consist of the following:
a, and, away, not, one, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, in, it, is, jump, little, run, said, see, the, three, to two, up, we, were, yellow, you.
This book introduces the sight word “it” to beginner readers
Rather than muddle up all the sight words at once to the child, this Learn to Read with Sight Words series of books, seeks to introduce the words one at a time so that the young readers can master them intimately and avoid any confusion or get overwhelmed during the course of their learning.
This Book makes extensive use of fun activities to keep the child engaged as they learn.
There are five fun activities developed to aid in the slow but gradual familiarization of the sight word by young readers.
•Touch and Spell: An introduction to the sight word
•Find and Spell: An interactive exercise to train the child to know the arrangement of the sight word letters in the correct order
•What is Missing?: An interactive exercise to get the child acquainted with the letters of the sight words
•Team Reading: A guided reading exercise where both the parent/teacher will participate with the child
•I Can Read!: The final lesson where the child will be able to read on their own.
Full of colors to excite toddler senses and keep them involved and engaged with the book
Kids will find the book interesting as there is no shortage of colors and fun activities in all the pages of this book!
– It is a very entertaining short interactive activity book for kids aged 3-5 and above designed to keep their ever-wandering attention span.
– Features lots of Touching activities to engage the child as they learn the new word
– A great learning tool to teach children to read early by learning to read the sight words
– A very colorful and entertaining beginner reader book for kids in preschool and kindergarten
– A very educative early reader book for level 1 readers which teaches sight words for preschoolers and beginning readers
– One of the most effective and entertaining learning to read books for kindergarten kids you will find!
Get this book on your Kindle Device and have fun with the kids (Free for Kindle Unlimited Users)